Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Benefits

This is an add on to the post I put on here a couple of weeks ago where my daughter made a mess in my kitchen. Well, since then I have found a class for her on cooking. I found it by accident, I was calling about something else and they mentioned their new Come Cook With Us class for kids. There are so MANY benefits to this....

1. Someone else is in charge and you know there won't be any "I know how to do it"

2. Someone elses kitchen gets messy, so I NEVER have to see it

3. I don't have to make dinner that night

4. I get a FREE meal

Yes, she will be getting out of school a little early but did you read the 4 benefits. I will be dropping her off tomorrow for her first class and they will be making a dinner for the parents. This will happen 4 weeks in a row. And, did I mention that this is a FREE class...make that 5 benefits!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that, I wish we had something like that. Jack loves to cook, but he too make a huge mess.