Thursday, July 23, 2009

New York Trip

I was visiting family and friends (class reunion) from Friday until yesterday. Samantha loves going to NY to visit family, she sees her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
My mom and my beautiful daughter. Samantha loves being with grandma since she gets spoiled, you know all the watermelon that you want to eat! (the piece to the left was all hers)

She get to fall asleep with grandpa, she doesn't remember being moved that night either.

This is me and my grandma. I can remember going up there every other weekend for most of my youth and getting spoiled. I got all you can eat Pop Tarts!



Here is Samantha with her Great-Grandma

Oh no, Samantha took some pictures...no dogs so funny faces instead!



Are you in there?

After visiting my grandma we went to the cemetery. This is my great-grandparents head stone.


This is my father's, he passed away when I was 6.

Samantha likes to go to the cemetery to say a prayer.

I wish my baby girl could have met him. I have very few memories of him since I was so young.
When we left the cemetery and got back to my brother's farm this is what we saw.


Right over my brother's home!


Samantha and her little cousin, Nicholas. Nicholas is a very lovable boy, he loves to hug and kiss and his smiles can melt you!

This is Nathaniel and he is ALL boy! He loves the outside and being rough. He wanted his picture to look like he was going to shoot me. Yikes!

Cousins hangin' out

This is my oldest nephew, Bobby. He is on the trip with Samantha and my parents for the next 10 days. They are going to the Adirondacks, Montreal (Bobby's girlfriend lives there) and 1000 Islands. Samantha was so excited to start her vacation with them...spoil time!

My mom and I before they left.

Me with one of my awesome sister-in-laws, Lynette, and my dad is in the background. Doesn't Lynette make me look like a ghost?
I am missing my baby but I am so looking forward to going on my second honeymoon! Yes, Jim and I are heading to the Caribbean for a cruise on Saturday...two more days!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Totally looks like you had an amazing weekend. Love the rainbow :-)