Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Casa Berry Farm

A Couple of weeks ago we went to Casa Berry Farm to get our pumpkins and wander the farm.




Jim inside the hay bale maze and yes, I was the first out!


Samantha went into the little maze, she had to crawl through.

Inside the corn maze

Samantha said she wanted to go into the haunted house, I said that is great have fun, I am CHICKEN!! When we were getting the tickets I asked what is the age they recommend, they said 13. Samantha said I still want to go.

Here she is brave girl ready to go in. BUT after or should I say while in there she asked Jim to get her out. She made it through and said she wasn't that scared!


Hay ride to get our pumpkins

trying to figure out what pumpkins are the best.


Checking it out

which one to choose?

This one!

More pumpkins

Our pumpkins that passed the Flemming Family test!

1 comment:

Sue said...

What a great day! I am with you... don't do haunted houses. Got scared in my teens and that was it - never again!

What do you do with the rest of your pumpkins?