Monday, September 15, 2008

Twister Anyone?

One second before they fell
Silly Girls
(L-R Brooke, Samantha and Megan)

Samantha had her two friends, Megan and Brooke, from up the road over to play this last weekend. Soon Twister came out and the girls asked me to spin the wheel. I was having such a good time watching them in crazy positions trying to stay up. They all did wonderful and laughed at and with each other when one fell. When I brought out the camera they became sillier and came up with different model poses for the camera. After Twister the three of them went outside and played UNDER the deck. Yes, I typed that right. They love playing under our big deck and have created a pretend house under there. Along with playing house they were hoping to find Toady or her baby. They didn't find the toads but boy did they get dirty playing house.

No comments: