
is one little tooth! Samantha lost her tooth today, this tooth has been loose since April and has barely moved. All of a sudden at school she was moving it and pop, right in her hand. She was very excited to show me when I picked her up and was anxious for nighttime when she could put it under her pillow. When I was a little girl all I got for a tooth was a quarter, now my daughter gets two toonies ($4.00 Canadian) for a tiny tooth, inflation hasn't gone up that much! I told Samantha I might have to get some teeth pulled so I can get some cash...she laughed knowing I wouldn't do that. Side note, I have a wisdom tooth coming in that I was told within two years I would have to get it pulled, I just might tell her that I'm getting it pulled for money. What do you think? My Tooth Fairy better be ready, it will be a big tooth worth LOTS of money!! LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment