Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Got My Fix

I haven't talked to my parents for over two weeks because every time they called I wasn't home. Since moving to Canada it has been hard, I used to talk to my mom every week and I was missing this. I have to explain this...my parents are full-time motorhomers and ONLY have a cellphone so if I call them they get international calls, but my mom has figured out how to use the computer to call me and not have international calls. My mom was leaving messages saying "I hope you are alright" or "Are you still alive?" or "Are you ever home?" or "You must have found a job?" I emailed her my schedule, I didn't find a job, but I did join the gym and have been doing really well at getting there. I waited a week and NOTHING. So, I emailed them yesterday and said "Well I have missed all your calls and I am in parent withdrawal now," and "CALL ME PLEASE!!!" I also told them I wasn't doing anything this weekend. At 5:28 PM today the phone rang and it was them. We talked for almost 2 hours! I got my fix and am very happy now!

No comments: