Friday, March 20, 2009

Does This Look Familiar?

I loved this as a kid and was soooo jealous when my best friend got it and I never did. I loved going to her house and baking with it. Samantha has a friend over right now and they brought out the Easy Bake oven and baked some *yummy* (that is like that because it is totally individual) treats. This is Samantha and Nora working hard!

Nora has such a pretty smile!

They are saying yummy

And this is what it looked like, I think the directions weren't followed completely but they said "yummy, it tastes good." I tasted and thought why did I like this soooo much as a kid. I guess it is a kid thing!


3 comments:

Amy said...

I TOTALLY remember that. So far, I've not allowed the girls to see that they still exist. Takes tooooo long to bake four treats. You are a good mama!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I always wanted one when I was a kid, but never got one! Very fun:)

Sue said...

Who knew you could cook with a lightbulb huh? I had one as a kid and LOVED it... too bad I didn't grow up to love baking quite as much (or maybe it's a good thing after all) ;-)

Glad the girls had fun! :-)