Monday, December 29, 2008

The Last of the Cookies

These are the last of my sister-in-laws famous cookies that I love.
It's peanut butter between two ritz crackers and then dipped in chocolate.
Look at that yummy inside. They are now all in my belly and I am now waiting for next year when she makes these again. Go Christine!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hilarious - did you cut that one or take a bite? Tee hee! Looks yummy.

Susan said...

I took a yummy bite out of it!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....when will you be in town again??? Otherwise...I may just have to make a batch to send up there to Canada. It's going to be a long, cold winter, and you will need your energy.
I'll see what I can do - but right now I'm working on getting the house ready to sell. It hits the market Monday - JAN 5th. YIKES