Samantha asked for makeup this year and Santa came through. She was very excited about getting it and has been putting it on every day. She came downstairs when we were heading out with her face done up and I said "Are you going out with makeup on, maybe that should be only when we are home" and she said "it makes me look so pretty." So, I thought to myself is this something to argue about, every little girl goes through this stage, right? and then I said "OK but you can't wear it to school. She was OK with that. Now, the question I have is where did she learn to put it on like that? I only wear a little bit.




3 comments:
some lessons at the clinique counter maybe?
MAYBE she was going for that JOKER look? does she watch a lot of Batman? Has she seen herself in a picture looking like that?? Too funny.
You made a good bargain - not to school - hold off as long as possible on that one (unless she learns to be more subtle - LOL).
Good Luck!!
Wow, if she keeps it up it will cost you or her a small fortune! If she reads this let her know she is pretty even without the makeup! She sure put a smile on Grandma & Grandpas face!
Post a Comment