Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Morning, yes I am late posting!

I can't believe that Easter was a week ago and I never got my post up! Well, here I go. Last Sunday was Easter and Samantha FINALLY slept in late, well at least for her! She woke up at 7:30 AM which is late for her. For Easters 2007 and 2008 she was up between 3 - 3:30 AM searching for her eggs. The first year we knew the time but she wasn't going back to bed until she found all those eggs. The second year we thought it was like 6 AM and we let her find her eggs and eat some candy, which made it harder for her to fall back to sleep. Below are our pics from this year, enjoy!
Samantha left carrots and candy for the Easter Bunny and he enjoyed both! Those are the candies she made from the mold & candy the Easter Bunny left her on my counter.

Getting ready to find those eggs. Do your angels mix and match their PJ's, mine does.

Are they under here?

Found One

Found Another!

More?

Wait there is a note in this one!

Which told her to go to her daddy's jacket, then the dishwasher and finally to the dryer.

This is what she found in the dryer. What was that Bunny thinking?

Looking at the goodies from the basket before she goes off to search for more eggs.

Way up there!
There were a total of 40 eggs in our house hidden for her and it took her over an hour to find them all. Egg number 40 was the hardest and we had to finally do hot/cold with her. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

Sue said...

How fun! We never had egg hunts growing up... something about depression baby parents and 6 kids in our home... I dunno ;-)

Glad Samantha had such fun and by the looks of it, so did the Easter Bunny :-D

Glad you had a fun day!