Children's Montessori School asks all kids 2nd grade and up to enter the Trent Science Fair. Samantha has been working on her project for over a month with a little guidance from Jim and I. She decided that her project would be on Apples Rotting and which household items would stop apples from turning brown. She did her experiment, wrote all her findings, finished with her conclusion with LITTLE help from us. She had to design her tri-fold display board and what she will put on the table. The Trent Science Fair isn't until Tuesday but the school one was yesterday and I saw her classmates display boards.....I didn't know it was homework for the parents with little help from the children, not that I would ever do that - I already did my time! These display boards were done so professionally, you know the ones where everything is at a 90 degree angle, lettering is put on perfect, colors all match, words are VERY big and I don't even know the meaning of some of them. Samantha's display board looks like an eight year old did it and she had such a great time doing it all. I am so proud of her for all the hard work she put into this. I hope the judges see that this was all her hard work and not a parents. If not, we will be going and getting ice cream after the fair...who am I kidding, we will be going to get ice cream after the fair just to celebrate how great my kid is!!
American Gladiators
4 months ago


1 comment:
That's soooo funny. I felt exactly the same way last year at Covington when Emma did it. She did all her own work... but apparently she was one of the only ones who did. The winners were so obviously NOT seven years old. So proud of you Samantha - we didn't even enter this year...because it left such a bad taste in our mouths. Way to go girl!
Post a Comment