



I took a clown (Samantha) and Jane of the Jungle (Autumn, from Sam's school) to Lang Pioneer Village last Friday evening. We had such a blast, we got to try some new foods such as brains (molded jello in a yucky color) and blood (soda and koolaid), we all agreed that they both tasted BAD! We got to put our hands in buckets filled with things that felt like brains, blood, hair, ears, nose, etc. Autumn loved doing that but Sam and I picked and chose what we put our hands in. We got to listen to a scary story, get our palms read, play games, ride on a wagon, make a skeleton and just run around having fun. We also got to see a magic show, one of the tricks was him showing a flat tin white and black rabbit switching places, he would turn the box around during the switch. Both the girls were whispering to me that they knew how the trick worked, it was black on one side and white on the other. I kept telling shshshs don't give it away. Then at the end of the trick he showed both sides. The black one had a pink bunny on the back and the white one had a yellow bunny. I wish I knew that was going to happen because I would have had the camera ready for their reaction, they were so AMAZED. During the magic show Samantha was chosen to help. She was amazed at the trick, which I did get a picture of. The trick was him putting one foam ball in her hand, she closed it and when she opened it, her hand had two balls. We didn't leave there until almost 9 at night and I had two very tired little girls in the car but they were very happy tired little girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment