OK, OK...so I think I talked to soon because Jim told me at 5:40 this morning "That's a women's job!" Let me start back at the beginning, yes it has to do with our loving dogs and if you have a weak stomach don't read any farther. We went away over the weekend and the dogs went to the kennel. Well, when I picked them up yesterday the owner said that they both had loose stool, red flags should have gone up then! I brought them home and they slept and relaxed. At about 5:30am they started to walk around our room, mistake one, we were to tired to do anything but tell them to lay back down. Mistake two, they laid down but jumped back up and started to walk around again and again we told them to lay down. There was no mistake three since Biscuit decided that she had enough and pooped (green diarrhea) in a big spot in our room. Both of us got up and started to clean it but Jim almost lost his cookies, the smell was that bad! That is when he said it was a women's job and that I better post this. The smell was awful and I cleaned it as fast as I could but I think I still smell it in the house, really it is probably embedded in my nose hairs! We both tried to get back to sleep but the smell kept us up and before we knew it the alarm clocks were going off. I can tell you that tonight if the dogs start walking around I will jump out of bed and bring them outside, they have me trained! But for the record, I can handle this much easier than dead animals! We are such a good team.
2 comments:
Jim, Jim, Jim. You are married to a GOOD woman. I may have left you to that task after that comment =) Hope they are feeling better and it doesn't last much longer.
Amy, you have to read down my blog. I said it first when the dogs brought back a dead rabbit!
Post a Comment