



This child LOVES to play with bubbles. She made chocolate chip cookies all by herself and we were in the process of baking them, she needed my help for this part. We had a sink full of soapy water so we could wash things when we were done with them, I am trying to teach her to clean up as she goes. Samantha lost interest in baking the cookies, she already did the hard part by reading and following the recipe, and proceeded to play in the sink. She played for a very long time building towers on her hand and then watching them fall off. And about those cookies, they turned out GREAT, I was a little worried that she would add too little or too much of something but she did wonderful. Nana watch out Samantha is trying to take over the title of Best Cookie Maker!


1 comment:
All right Sam - I can sit on the couch eating Bon Bon's while YOU make the cookies. I'm proud of you! About those bubbles, you called them towers but they almost look like little ghosts! Halloween IS coming you know....I wonder what costume you chose???? xxooo
nana & papa
Post a Comment