Sunday, October 19, 2008

Songs Samantha is Learning in School

Jim and I laughed so hard when Samantha came home singing this song. It is a lot different than what she learned in the States.

Here it is:

I hear you knocking but you can't come in
I hear you knocking but you can't come in
I hear you knocking but you can't come in
You stayed away too long
I left my door wide open babe in hopes you'd come around
But now I found somebody new, so get on out of town
I hear you knocking but you can't come in
I hear you knocking but you can't come in

Here are some others:

Happy trails to you until we meet again
Happy trails to you until we meet again
Who cares about the clouds when we're together
To bring some happy joy and happy weather
So happy trails to you until we meet again

Now here is a kids one:

Frankenstein was first in line
And the Wolfman came up next (owww)
Dracula was a doing his stuff
Breathing down our necks (Ahaa)
Jump back here comes the Hunchback
Better get out of his way
Fe fe fi fi fo fo fum
It was a Monster Holiday.

No comments: